BAYC - Tech News, Tutorials

New 'Learn My Way' website


BAYC Tech - LearnMyWayUKonline's partner, 'Learn My Way' have just launched a preview of their newly revamped website (see the announcement below). The website can be found at preview.learnmyway.com  .

26 July 2016

Hello

Last week we were delighted to launch the latest preview version of our newly redesigned Learn My Way website. The version that you can see now at preview.learnmyway.com is how the website will look from September 2016 onwards and what’s more, it’s fully functional, so you and your learners can view it and use it too (please note that some features, such as the tutor homepage, will be coming soon, so when you navigate to these areas it will take you back to the old site).

In the past five years Learn My Way has helped almost 2 million people to take their first steps online, and we know it’s important for our flagship learning platform to continue evolving and developing to make sure we’re still able to meet the ever changing needs of those without basic digital skills. I am delighted with the new-look website so far and I hope you will be too.

I’d love for you to take a look and start using it as soon as possible, so you and your learners are familiar with the new site’s functionality before the final switchover in a couple of months.You can read more about the preview site here, and if you have any feedback, the team would love to hear it. Send them an email to lmw-feedback@tinderfoundation.org with the subject ‘Preview site feedback’.

Best wishes
Helen Milner OBE
Chief Executive
Tinder 
Foundation
New 'Learn My Way' website New 'Learn My Way' website Reviewed by baybookings on 12:23:00 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.